The torque sensor may need to be recalibrated leading to a temporary pause in pedal assistance. This is more noticeable if you are pedaling as the bike is powered on. If this occurs, release the pedals or pedal backward to allow the sensor to calibrate. Essentially, the sensor operates similar to a bathroom scale and must be calibrated (tared) before operating.
Articles in this section
- How to install the CityScrambler Front Wheel
- How to install my battery pack
- Recommended Tire Pressure
- Pre-Trip Inspection
- I cannot reach 20mph using throttle only
- LCD settings - Low Volts
- What are your recommendations for my first ride?
- Can I wash my bike?
- Where is my battery serial number located?
- How do Icharge my battery pack