The torque sensor may need to be recalibrated leading to a temporary pause in pedal assistance. This is more noticeable if you are pedaling as the bike is powered on. If this occurs, release the pedals or pedal backward to allow the sensor to calibrate. Essentially, the sensor operates similar to a bathroom scale and must be calibrated (tared) before operating.
Articles in this section
- Turning on the HyperScorpion
- How do I turn on the Rear LED light on my HyperScrambler?
- How to install the CityScrambler Front Wheel
- How to install my battery pack
- Recommended Tire Pressure
- Technical Inspection for troubleshooting
- I cannot reach 20 mph using throttle only
- LCD settings - Low Volts
- What are your recommendations for my first ride?
- Can I wash my bike?