The torque sensor may need to be recalibrated leading to a temporary pause in pedal assistance. This is more noticeable if you are pedaling as the bike is powered on. If this occurs, release the pedals or pedal backwards to allow the sensor to calibrate. Essentially, the sensor operates similar to a bathroom scale, and must be calibrated (tared) before operation.
Articles in this section
- I cannot reach 20mph using throttle only
- LCD settings - Low Volts
- What are your recommendations for my first ride?
- Can i wash my bike?
- Where is my battery serial number located?
- How do i charge my battery pack
- What tools do I need to adjust or remove my LCD display?
- There is a red o-ring / gasket showing on my front suspension fork
- How do I turn on the headlight?
- How to set up the bike