To adjust the seat tilt on your CrossCurrent, you must adjust both seat screws simultaneously. Some seats may only have one adjustment screw that you may loosen to adjust the seat angle. Tighten the screw again to lock the seat in place.
Articles in this section
- How to install the CityScrambler Front Wheel
- How to install my battery pack
- Recommended Tire Pressure
- Pre-Trip Inspection
- I cannot reach 20mph using throttle only
- LCD settings - Low Volts
- What are your recommendations for my first ride?
- Can I wash my bike?
- Where is my battery serial number located?
- How do Icharge my battery pack