To adjust the seat tilt on your CrossCurrent, you must adjust both seat screws simultaneously. Some seats may only have one adjustment screw that you may loosen to adjust the seat angle. Tighten the screw again to lock the seat in place.
Articles in this section
- I cannot reach 20mph using throttle only
- LCD settings - Low Volts
- What are your recommendations for my first ride?
- Can i wash my bike?
- Where is my battery serial number located?
- How do i charge my battery pack
- What tools do I need to adjust or remove my LCD display?
- There is a red o-ring / gasket showing on my front suspension fork
- How do I turn on the headlight?
- How to set up the bike