To adjust the seat tilt on your CrossCurrent, you must adjust both seat screws simultaneously. Some seats may only have one adjustment screw that you may loosen to adjust the seat angle. Tighten the screw again to lock the seat in place.
Articles in this section
- How to turn on your Juiced E-bike
- How do I turn on the Rear LED light on my HyperScrambler?
- How to install my battery pack
- Recommended Tire Pressure
- Technical Inspection for Troubleshooting
- I cannot reach 20 mph using throttle only
- LCD settings - Low Volts
- What are your recommendations for my first ride?
- Can I wash my bike?
- Where is my battery serial number located?