Some aftermarket rear racks can be used. However, the torque/cadence sensor on our bikes uses the space that is traditionally used for mounting on a rack. To compensate for this, we have welded pannier (rack) mounts to the seat stay. The location does make it difficult to mount on some aftermarket racks, so we have also designed our own rack (linked) that can be used with our bikes.
Articles in this section
- Will it fit? Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 28” x 2.00” on the CCS/CCX
- Can I carry my battery on a plane?
- When does my warranty start?
- Product manuals
- What is the specification of the rim on the CrossCurrent S / AIR
- Motor power
- Weight limits, and how they affect your ride.
- Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
- Juiced Bikes - RipCurrent vs. Rad Power Bikes - Rad Rover
- Compare all ebikes