Some aftermarket rear racks can be used. However, the torque/cadence sensor on our bikes uses the space that is traditionally used for mounting on a rack. To compensate for this, we have welded pannier (rack) mounts to the seat stay. The location does make it difficult to mount on some aftermarket racks, so we have also designed our own rack, available to purchase here, that can be used with our bikes.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rear fork looks wider on one side?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details