Some aftermarket rear racks can be used. However, the torque/cadence sensor on our bikes uses the space that is traditionally used for mounting on a rack. To compensate for this, we have welded pannier (rack) mounts to the seat stay. The location does make it difficult to mount on some aftermarket racks, so we have also designed our own rack, available to purchase here, that can be used with our bikes.
Articles in this section
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Lifetime Warranty on frame
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details
- Can I use a Wide format battery on a Slim Format Bike?
- Adjusting the Chain Catcher / Chain Spotter
- Does the e-bike have an Odometer or Trip Meter?