Some aftermarket rear racks can be used. However, the torque/cadence sensor on our bikes uses the space that is traditionally used for mounting on a rack. To compensate for this, we have welded pannier (rack) mounts to the seat stay. The location does make it difficult to mount on some aftermarket racks, so we have also designed our own rack, available to purchase here, that can be used with our bikes.
Articles in this section
- Can a child sit on the bike?
- How to fix a flat tire on my bike?
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating mean?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike