Yes, the RipCurrent S can be used off-road. Off-road riding significantly increases the load on the e-bike, so we recommend frequent maintenance and inspections if you plan on riding your bike off-road regularly. We do not recommend “jumping” or “downhill” off-roading in any situation.
Articles in this section
- How to replace a part i am missing ?
- Will it fit? Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 28” x 2.00” on the CCS/CCX
- Can I carry my battery on a plane?
- When does my warranty start?
- Product manuals
- What is the specification of the rim on the CrossCurrent S / AIR
- Motor power
- Weight limits, and how they affect your ride.
- Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
- Juiced Bikes - RipCurrent vs. Rad Power Bikes - Rad Rover