Yes, the RipCurrent S can be used off-road. Off-road riding significantly increases the load on the e-bike, so we recommend frequent maintenance and inspections if you plan on riding your bike off-road regularly. We do not recommend “jumping” or “downhill” off-roading in any situation.
Articles in this section
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?