Some riders opt to remove their fenders in order to save weight and reduce complexity. However, without fenders, any moisture on the ground will be thrown up by the tires. The front tire will throw water towards your face and the rear tire will soak you back.
Articles in this section
- Can a child sit on the bike?
- How to fix a flat tire on my bike?
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating mean?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike