Some riders opt to remove their fenders in order to save weight and reduce complexity. However, without fenders, any moisture on the ground will be thrown up by the tires. The front tire will throw water towards your face and the rear tire will soak you back.
Articles in this section
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Lifetime Warranty on frame
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details
- Can I use a Wide format battery on a Slim Format Bike?
- Adjusting the Chain Catcher / Chain Spotter
- Does the e-bike have an Odometer or Trip Meter?