Some riders opt to remove their fenders in order to save weight and reduce complexity. However, without fenders, any moisture on the ground will be thrown up by the tires. The front tire will throw water towards your face and the rear tire will soak you back.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details
- Can I use a Wide format battery on a Slim Format Bike?