The CrossCurrent was first launched in 2015. It was a revolutionary product capable of a top speed of 28mph, hydraulic disc brakes, and a world-class riding experience resulting from the advanced proportional torque sensor. The build quality, performance, and features rivaled that of bikes offered at twice the cost.
The CrossCurrent S builds on the CrossCurrent pattern, and includes additional features that make the bike more suitable for commuting. These features include a larger motor and battery pack, rack, fenders, lights, and many more.
The CrossCurrent AIR is a lower-cost version of the popular CrossCurrent model. The “AIR,” as it is known, has the same assist system found on the CrossCurrent S, but uses carefully-selected components to reach a new wave of e-bike users. The AIR maintains the options for upgrades on nearly every feature to exceed the expectations of even the most demanding e-bike rider.
These last 2 bikes carry the same 650W electronics system and share a nearly-identical frame design. The CrossCurrent S can be considered an upgraded version of the AIR, as it has:
- 45% greater range with its 12.8 Ah extended-range battery.
- A torque sensor for fully proportional pedal assist.
- An upgraded suspension front fork and rear rack included.
- Full front and rear fenders included.
- A Super Bright 1050 Lum front light included.
- A Rear LED light included.
- Upgraded locking ergonomic grips.
- A gel saddle
- Upgraded promax handlebars and stem.
Features used on both models include:
- 6061 Aluminum frame and Hydroformed Top Tube
- 650W Motor
- Thumb Throttle
- 9 Transistor Controller
- Cruise Control Function
- LCD Display with Backlit Screen
- SAPIM Heavy-Duty Spokes
- 2A Charger