No, you must use a 52V charger to charge a 52V battery pack. The 52V pack requires a higher charging voltage and is not interchangeable with a higher or lower voltage battery pack.
Articles in this section
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?