No, you must use a 52V charger to charge a 52V battery pack. The 52V pack requires a higher charging voltage and is not interchangeable with a higher or lower voltage battery pack.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Lifetime Warranty on frame
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details
- Can I use a Wide format battery on a Slim Format Bike?
- Adjusting the Chain Catcher / Chain Spotter
- Does the e-bike have an Odometer or Trip Meter?
- What are Assist Levels?