Yes, the GPS will continue to function for about 3 days after the main pack is turned off. The GPS module has its own smaller backup battery. If you turn on the primary e-bike battery pack, the GPS will recharge in about 2 hours. The GPS can also be set to give a warning when its internal battery pack is running low.
Articles in this section
- How to replace a part i am missing ?
- Will it fit? Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 28” x 2.00” on the CCS/CCX
- Can I carry my battery on a plane?
- When does my warranty start?
- Product manuals
- What is the specification of the rim on the CrossCurrent S / AIR
- Motor power
- Weight limits, and how they affect your ride.
- Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
- Juiced Bikes - RipCurrent vs. Rad Power Bikes - Rad Rover