The fenders and rack can be removed on all of our bikes. The rack can be removed using a 4mm hex took, and the fenders can be removed without taking off the wheels and deflating the tires.
Articles in this section
- Will it fit? Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 28” x 2.00” on the CCS/CCX
- Can I carry my battery on a plane?
- When does my warranty start?
- Product manuals
- What is the specification of the rim on the CrossCurrent S / AIR
- Motor power
- Weight limits, and how they affect your ride.
- Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
- Juiced Bikes - RipCurrent vs. Rad Power Bikes - Rad Rover
- Compare all ebikes