Our Current-Series e-bikes come with both a torque sensor and HD cadence sensors. These sensors take measurements continuously as your ride. The data from the torque sensor, HD cadence sensor, and the motor’s internal speed sensor determine the amount of assistance provided to the motor. As a result, the assistance feels very smooth and reacts quickly to the pressure you apply to the pedals. This sensation almost gives you a bionic feeling.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details
- Can I use a Wide format battery on a Slim Format Bike?