Our Current-Series e-bikes come with both a torque sensor and HD cadence sensors. These sensors take measurements continuously as your ride. The data from the torque sensor, HD cadence sensor, and the motor’s internal speed sensor determine the amount of assistance provided to the motor. As a result, the assistance feels very smooth and reacts quickly to the pressure you apply to the pedals. This sensation almost gives you a bionic feeling.
Articles in this section
- How to replace a part i am missing ?
- Will it fit? Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 28” x 2.00” on the CCS/CCX
- Can I carry my battery on a plane?
- When does my warranty start?
- Product manuals
- What is the specification of the rim on the CrossCurrent S / AIR
- Motor power
- Weight limits, and how they affect your ride.
- Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
- Juiced Bikes - RipCurrent vs. Rad Power Bikes - Rad Rover