Our Current-Series e-bikes come with both a torque sensor and HD cadence sensors. These sensors take measurements continuously as your ride. The data from the torque sensor, HD cadence sensor, and the motor’s internal speed sensor determine the amount of assistance provided to the motor. As a result, the assistance feels very smooth and reacts quickly to the pressure you apply to the pedals. This sensation almost gives you a bionic feeling.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Lifetime Warranty on frame
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details
- Can I use a Wide format battery on a Slim Format Bike?
- Adjusting the Chain Catcher / Chain Spotter
- Does the e-bike have an Odometer or Trip Meter?
- What are Assist Levels?