Yes. Any of our e-bikes that use the LCD display have the appropriate hardware and software to also use a 52V system. You can upgrade to the 52V battery at any point in the future, but you will also need to purchase a 52V charger, which is not the same as the 48V charger.
Articles in this section
- How to replace a part i am missing ?
- Will it fit? Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 28” x 2.00” on the CCS/CCX
- Can I carry my battery on a plane?
- When does my warranty start?
- Product manuals
- What is the specification of the rim on the CrossCurrent S / AIR
- Motor power
- Weight limits, and how they affect your ride.
- Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
- Juiced Bikes - RipCurrent vs. Rad Power Bikes - Rad Rover