Yes, if you do not want to pedal you can use the throttle at speeds up to 20 mph. Throttles are intended for flat terrane use. You can reach higher speeds and climb steeper grades when using pedal assist.
Articles in this section
- Heavy Duty Kickstand - Support Resource Page
- Can a child sit on the bike?
- How to fix a flat tire on my bike?
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating mean?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?