Bikes can easily be stolen, and the use of a bicycle lock is commonly recommended. We recommend that customers purchase a high-quality u-lock or chain lock. This will allow you to easily lock the bike to a fixed object.
Articles in this section
- How to fix a flat tire on my bike?
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?