Bikes can easily be stolen, and the use of a bicycle lock is commonly recommended. We recommend that customers purchase a high-quality u-lock or chain lock. This will allow you to easily lock the bike to a fixed object.
Articles in this section
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Lifetime Warranty on frame
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details
- Can I use a Wide format battery on a Slim Format Bike?
- Adjusting the Chain Catcher / Chain Spotter