Yes, fat-tire bikes ride quite well on paved roads. Lowering the tire pressure will give you more traction over uneven surfaces. For speed or efficiency on smooth surfaces, you may increase the tire pressure to reduce rolling resistance.
Articles in this section
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Lifetime Warranty on frame
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details
- Can I use a Wide format battery on a Slim Format Bike?
- Adjusting the Chain Catcher / Chain Spotter