Yes, fat-tire bikes ride quite well on paved roads. Lowering the tire pressure will give you more traction over uneven surfaces. For speed or efficiency on smooth surfaces, you may increase the tire pressure to reduce rolling resistance.
Articles in this section
- How to fix a flat tire on my bike?
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating mean?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?