Yes, fat-tire bikes ride quite well on paved roads. Lowering the tire pressure will give you more traction over uneven surfaces. For speed or efficiency on smooth surfaces, you may increase the tire pressure to reduce rolling resistance.
Articles in this section
- How to replace a part i am missing ?
- Will it fit? Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 28” x 2.00” on the CCS/CCX
- Can I carry my battery on a plane?
- When does my warranty start?
- Product manuals
- What is the specification of the rim on the CrossCurrent S / AIR
- Motor power
- Weight limits, and how they affect your ride.
- Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
- Juiced Bikes - RipCurrent vs. Rad Power Bikes - Rad Rover