Our battery packs have several different specifications. Battery packs with a higher Ah (Amp-Hours) rating will provide an increased range. The battery capacity is printed on the sticker located on the side of the battery pack.
Articles in this section
- Why does my controller read 500W while my bike is 750W?
- Can I use an AC inverter on my car to plug my battery charger?
- Rear Rack Assemly
- How to install my rear fender?
- Maintenance - Mechanical Disk Brakes
- Accessories - Horn
- Quick tips - Charging
- Maintenance - Hydraulic Brakes
- What are are the dimensions on the Scrambler side panels?
- How to install the front fender on my CrossCurrent S/X