Our battery packs have several different specifications. Battery packs with a higher Ah (Amp-Hours) rating will provide an increased range. The battery capacity is printed on the sticker located on the side of the battery pack.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Slime in my tires?
- How to adjust the brake sensor on my Scrambler?
- How to install my Scrambler Off-Road Kit?
- How do I install the rear fender on my Scrambler?
- How do I install the front fender on my Scrambler?
- Why does my controller read 500W while my bike is 750W?
- Does the CityScrambler / CampScrambler reach 28mph?
- My Scrambler has a shifter with upside-down letters
- Can I use an AC inverter on my car to plug my battery charger?
- Rear Rack Assemly