These bikes feel surprisingly similar, even though the RipCurrent S is much heavier and uses much larger tires. The RipCurrent does feel stronger as it utilizes a 52V battery pack.
Articles in this section
- How to fix a flat tire on my bike?
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?