Our Current-Series e-bikes use a torque sensor mounted on the rear dropout near the rear axle. This sensor requires about ½” of space and may cause the rear portion of the bike to appear asymmetrical. This gives the illusion that the wheel is not centered when, in reality, the wheel is centered on the center axis of the bike.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Lifetime Warranty on frame
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details