Our Current-Series e-bikes use a torque sensor mounted on the rear dropout near the rear axle. This sensor requires about ½” of space and may cause the rear portion of the bike to appear asymmetrical. This gives the illusion that the wheel is not centered when, in reality, the wheel is centered on the center axis of the bike.
Articles in this section
- Will it fit? Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 28” x 2.00” on the CCS/CCX
- Can I carry my battery on a plane?
- When does my warranty start?
- Product manuals
- What is the specification of the rim on the CrossCurrent S / AIR
- Motor power
- Weight limits, and how they affect your ride.
- Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
- Juiced Bikes - RipCurrent vs. Rad Power Bikes - Rad Rover
- Compare all ebikes