Our Current-Series e-bikes use a torque sensor mounted on the rear dropout near the rear axle. This sensor requires about ½” of space and may cause the rear portion of the bike to appear asymmetrical. This gives the illusion that the wheel is not centered when, in reality, the wheel is centered on the center axis of the bike.
Articles in this section
- Heavy Duty Kickstand - Assembly Guide
- Can a child sit on the bike?
- How to fix a flat tire on my bike?
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating mean?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?