The onboard GPS system is integrated into the bike’s battery pack. This is an optional feature that is installed only if selected.
The GPS Tracking System includes:
- An antenna for obtaining GPS coordinates.
- A cellular data modem to transfer the data to a server.
- An accelerometer to measure motion.
- An onboard backup battery pack capable of operating up to 3 days.
- A dedicated DC-DC converter to charge the backup battery.
- Software apps for your PC, Mac, or smartphone to access the tracking data.
- One year of free global tracking service ($5/month after the first year).
Before use, the GPS Tracking System must be activated. The tracking hardware works through a service called Trackimo.
Follow the instructions at the link below to activate your GPS Tracking System and begin using the tracking software.