Not likely. When fully charged, the 52V pack is 58.8V. At 60V, the system is classified as “high voltage” and falls under a stricter set of regulations.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details
- Can I use a Wide format battery on a Slim Format Bike?