Not likely. When fully charged, the 52V pack is 58.8V. At 60V, the system is classified as “high voltage” and falls under a stricter set of regulations.
Articles in this section
- Heavy Duty Kickstand - Assembly Guide
- Can a child sit on the bike?
- How to fix a flat tire on my bike?
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating mean?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?