All of our frames are made using 6061 aluminum with T6 and T4 heat treatment. This material does not rust, and each bike is coated with 2 or 3 layers of paint for additional protection. All of our fasteners are now made from stainless steel to also prevent rusting. The chain is a KMC Rust Buster that also prevents rust.
Articles in this section
- Do your bikes support tubeless conversion
- Battery Pack Inspection Return Instructions
- Brake Pad Compatibility Guide
- Can I use Slime in my tires?
- How do I adjust the brake sensor on my Scrambler?
- How to install my Scrambler Off-Road Kit?
- How do I install the rear fender on my Scrambler?
- How do I install the front fender on my Scrambler?
- Why does my controller read 500W while my bike is 750W?
- Does the CityScrambler / CampScrambler reach 28mph?