All of our frames are made using 6061 aluminum with T6 and T4 heat treatment. This material does not rust, and each bike is coated with 2 or 3 layers of paint for additional protection. All of our fasteners are now made from stainless steel to also prevent rusting. The chain is a KMC Rust Buster that also prevents rust.
Articles in this section
- Why does my controller read 500W while my bike is 750W?
- Can I use an AC inverter on my car to plug my battery charger?
- Rear Rack Assemly
- How to install my rear fender?
- Maintenance - Mechanical Disk Brakes
- Accessories - Horn
- Quick tips - Charging
- Maintenance - Hydraulic Brakes
- What are are the dimensions on the Scrambler side panels?
- How to install the front fender on my CrossCurrent S/X