All of our frames are made using 6061 aluminum with T6 and T4 heat treatment. This material does not rust, and each bike is coated with 2 or 3 layers of paint for additional protection. All of our fasteners are now made from stainless steel to also prevent rusting. The chain is a KMC Rust Buster that also prevents rust.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Slime in my tires?
- How to adjust the brake sensor on my Scrambler?
- How to install my Scrambler Off-Road Kit?
- How do I install the rear fender on my Scrambler?
- How do I install the front fender on my Scrambler?
- Why does my controller read 500W while my bike is 750W?
- Does the CityScrambler / CampScrambler reach 28mph?
- My Scrambler has a shifter with upside-down letters
- Can I use an AC inverter on my car to plug my battery charger?
- Rear Rack Assemly