If this issue arises, please contact our support team with pictures and a description. This could be caused by several factors, and can be prevented by taking the following precautions:
- Install the battery with proper time and care.
- Reseat your pack before every other ride to ensure the parts are properly connected.
- Avoid excessive vibration and bumpy roads.
- Use a can of compressed air to remove particles and debris that can become lodged in the connector, causing it to push forward.
- Never use any chemical or grease on your connections, as this can short out the parts and cause buildup.