There is a quick charger test you can perform if you think that your charger is not working properly. Remember to exercise proper battery care and follow the instructions.
- Plug the charger into a working outlet by itself. Verify that the light turns on and is lit green.
- Remove the charger from the wall.
- Remove the battery from the bike.
- Press the battery’s top button to verify its charge.
- Press and hold the battery’s top button for 15 seconds to perform a reset.
- Press and hold the battery’s top button for 15 seconds again to bring the battery back to its original state.
- Plug the charger into the battery.
- Plug the charger into the wall.
- Wait 15 minutes and see if the light turns red (charging).