If you see this please contact our support team with a picture.
There are a couple of things that can cause this and you can prevent it by doing the following
- Install the battery with proper care and time
- Reseat your pack every other ride to be sure the items are properly connected
- Avoid excessive vibration, bumpy roads
- Use a can of compressed air to remove particles and debris that can lodge in the connector causing it to push forward
- Never use any chemical or grease on your connections as this can short out. Also will build up and cause this issue
- If you got water on the bike, be sure to dust it out completely with a can of compressed air