When shipping a bike to Canada, we add a $350 fee for 1 bike, or $500 for 2 bikes. In addition, it is the customer’s responsibility to cover any fees related to an international purchase such as import duties and other taxes. Small packages will be assessed a $25 charge. This process could affect delivery time up to 2 weeks.
Articles in this section
- Will it fit? Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 28” x 2.00” on the CCS/CCX
- Can I carry my battery on a plane?
- When does my warranty start?
- Product manuals
- What is the specification of the rim on the CrossCurrent S / AIR
- Motor power
- Weight limits, and how they affect your ride.
- Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
- Juiced Bikes - RipCurrent vs. Rad Power Bikes - Rad Rover
- Compare all ebikes