When shipping a bike to Canada, it is the customer’s responsibility to cover any fees related to an international purchase such as import duties and other taxes. This process could affect delivery time up to 2 weeks if not otherwise stated by the support team.
Articles in this section
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?