Avoid using any grease or chemicals as this can create residue or cause corrosion. We recommend using a compressed air can (such as a PC duster) to regularly clean the connector while avoiding any excess debris or buildup.
Articles in this section
- Specifications : Rear Wheel - Axle Nut
- Rear LED light guide
- Connectors: 4-1 wire harness
- Battery Winter Care Tips
- There is a noise coming from my bike
- LCD Settings : What is the wheel size on my bike?
- My assist is intermittent after removing the wheel
- There is a crack on my new battery pack
- How do i clean my connectors?
- Can i use WD40 ?