Avoid using any grease or chemicals as this can create residue or cause corrosion. We recommend using a compressed air can (such as a PC duster) to regularly clean the connector while avoiding any excess debris or buildup.
Articles in this section
- Rear fender and rack diagram for the RipCurrent/S
- 20” x 4.0 Aluminum Rear Fender Set - Installation Diagram
- Passenger Foot Peg - Flip Out Style - Assembly Diagram
- Passenger Seat Kit for Scorpion / HyperScorpion - Installation Diagram
- Battery Interface Parts Diagram - Wide Format 52V System
- Do your bikes support tubeless conversion
- Battery Pack Inspection Return Instructions
- Brake Pad Compatibility Guide
- Can I use Slime in my tires?
- Why does my controller read 500W while my bike is 750W?