Avoid using any grease or chemicals as this can create residue or cause corrosion. We recommend using a compressed air can (such as a PC duster) to regularly clean the connector while avoiding any excess debris or buildup.
Articles in this section
- Why does my controller read 500W while my bike is 750W?
- Can I use an AC inverter on my car to plug my battery charger?
- Rear Rack Assemly
- How to install my rear fender?
- Maintenance - Mechanical Disk Brakes
- Accessories - Horn
- Quick tips - Charging
- Maintenance - Hydraulic Brakes
- What are are the dimensions on the Scrambler side panels?
- How to install the front fender on my CrossCurrent S/X