We design the bikes to provide an excellent ride experience so that you do not need to worry about things like this. If you are interested in tuning your bike, there are a couple of options on the cassettes available. Depending on which model you have, there will be a limit to the amount of gears that will fit. You can review this with your LBS, but you must have the 11T as the cadence is measured with the lower gear sprocket.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Slime in my tires?
- How to adjust the brake sensor on my Scrambler?
- How to install my Scrambler Off-Road Kit?
- How do I install the rear fender on my Scrambler?
- How do I install the front fender on my Scrambler?
- Why does my controller read 500W while my bike is 750W?
- Does the CityScrambler / CampScrambler reach 28mph?
- My Scrambler has a shifter with upside-down letters
- Can I use an AC inverter on my car to plug my battery charger?
- Rear Rack Assemly