Below are some tips for charging your battery pack safely and properly.
- Be sure to inspect and clean your connectors and sockets with a can of compressed air.
- Verify your charger wires are untangled and free of any damage.
- Use a clean, dry area when charging the battery.
- Test the charger by itself by plugging it into the wall and confirming that the light turns green. After this test, unplug the charger from the wall.
- Plug the charger into the battery first and then into the wall. This will ensure a proper connection before sending power to the battery.
- Always plug the charger into your battery carefully. Use a straight movement directly into the socket.
- Make sure the cable never tugs on the charger.
- After the battery is charged (when the light turns from red to green), unplug the charger from the wall. Then remove the charger from the battery pack.