Yes! Both the RipCurrent and RipCurrent S use the same power system and have the same Class 3 model capabilities. The RipCurrent base model is offered with a smaller range battery pack to provide the best entry-level product. It is shipped as a Class 2 bike to help customers comply with local regulations, and can be easily set up as a Class 3 bike through the LCD settings.
Articles in this section
- Heavy Duty Kickstand - Support Resource Page
- Can a child sit on the bike?
- How to fix a flat tire on my bike?
- What are the shipping box dimensions?
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating mean?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rack appears off center?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?