Yes! Both the RipCurrent and RipCurrent S use the same power system and have the same Class 3 model capabilities. The RipCurrent base model is offered with a smaller range battery pack to provide the best entry-level product. It is shipped as a Class 2 bike to help customers comply with local regulations, and can be easily setup as a Class 3 bike through the LCD settings.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Lifetime Warranty on frame
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details
- Can I use a Wide format battery on a Slim Format Bike?
- Adjusting the Chain Catcher / Chain Spotter
- Does the e-bike have an Odometer or Trip Meter?
- What are Assist Levels?