Yes! Both the RipCurrent and RipCurrent S use the same power system and have the same Class 3 model capabilities. The RipCurrent base model is offered with a smaller range battery pack to provide the best entry-level product. It is shipped as a Class 2 bike to help customers comply with local regulations, and can be easily setup as a Class 3 bike through the LCD settings.
Articles in this section
- Will it fit? Schwalbe Big Ben Plus 28” x 2.00” on the CCS/CCX
- Can I carry my battery on a plane?
- When does my warranty start?
- Product manuals
- What is the specification of the rim on the CrossCurrent S / AIR
- Motor power
- Weight limits, and how they affect your ride.
- Torque vs. Cadence Sensors
- Juiced Bikes - RipCurrent vs. Rad Power Bikes - Rad Rover
- Compare all ebikes