First and foremost, be safe and always obey traffic rules!
- Follow all instructions to set up your bike properly.
- Verify all installed items (handlebar, pedals, wheels, seat, etc.) and connectors are properly tightened.
- Fully charge your battery.
- Verify the battery is properly seated.
- Check your tire pressure.
- Verify the brake levers are functioning while walking the bike. Familiarize yourself with the brake lever for safety.
- While the bike is off, perform a quick test ride to ensure the bike is assembled properly and rides comfortably.
- While standing with both feet off the pedals, turn on the bike and check the battery charge on the LCD screen.
- Select ECO mode to get used to riding the bike with the assist activated.
- If you find anything strange or unusual, stop and inspect your bike. Sometimes we miss obvious items such as lifting the kickstand.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our support team.