WD40 is made for things that move sometimes. Bicycle parts require dedicated lubricants that whit-stand a lot of movement and pressure. We do not recommend using WD40 on your bike as this can also cause damage to the connectors. Remember to use caution when using chemical and greases while servicing your bike.
Articles in this section
- How do I install the rear fender on my Scrambler?
- How do I install the front fender on my Scrambler?
- Why does my controller read 500W while my bike is 750W?
- Can I use an AC inverter on my car to plug my battery charger?
- Rear Rack Assemly
- How to install my rear fender?
- Maintenance - Mechanical Disk Brakes
- Accessories - Horn
- Quick tips - Charging
- Maintenance - Hydraulic Brakes