Bicycle parts require dedicated lubricants that with-stand a lot of movement and pressure. We do not recommend using WD40 on your bike as this can also cause damage to the connectors. Remember to use caution when using chemicals and greases while servicing your bike.
Articles in this section
- Rear fender and rack diagram for the RipCurrent/S
- 20” x 4.0 Aluminum Rear Fender Set - Installation Diagram
- Passenger Foot Peg - Flip Out Style - Assembly Diagram
- Passenger Seat Kit for Scorpion / HyperScorpion - Installation Diagram
- Battery Interface Parts Diagram - Wide Format 52V System
- Do your bikes support tubeless conversion
- Battery Pack Inspection Return Instructions
- Brake Pad Compatibility Guide
- Can I use Slime in my tires?
- Why does my controller read 500W while my bike is 750W?