Your bike is programmed to have a smooth assist with the throttle all the way up to 20mph. When you raise the wheel from the ground and push on the throttle, it is freewheeling and it immediately goes above the 20mph limit so it stops the assist and then it waits until the speed is closer to continue giving power. This is not noticeable while riding as the weight and torque will keep it constant, but when freewheeling you can see this as normal behavior.
Articles in this section
- Cadence Sensor Quick tips
- Rattle in Handlebars
- If I raise the rear wheel and use the throttle it goes On and Off, why?
- Firmware update notes for CCX shipped with CCS Firmware
- Motor does not work, but the LCD display is on and is showing no errors
- Loose fitting Battery Pack
- Troubleshooting - No assist or throttle function
- There is a noise coming from my bike
- Spokes hitting the front caliper?
- Creaky bottom bracket