Most of our 750w motor bike models can be programmed through the LCD display to class 3, up to 28mph. The Hyper-models with our 1100w motor platform are considered for off-road use only and can go up to 35mph. E-boards can go up to 20mph, and e-scooters can go up to 18mph.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- Why does my rear fork looks wider on one side?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details