Most of our 750w motor bike models can be programmed through the LCD display to class 3, up to 28mph. The Hyper models with our 1100w motor platform are considered for off-road use only and can go up to 35mph. E-boards can go up to 20mph, and e-scooters can go up to 18mph.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to buy a replacement battery several years from now?
- What is the top speed?
- What does IP rating means?
- Why do you not sell the 21Ah battery any longer?
- How much does it cost to charge my battery?
- How to Transport my bike
- Can I use a solar charging panel to charge my battery?
- Can the Ocean Current Use the 52V battery?
- Lifetime Warranty on frame
- Scrambler Custom Race Plate Details