It is better to use both battery packs at the same time. When using both packs together, the battery balancer will automatically pull power from both packs effectively reducing the workload of each pack, the result is significantly less degradation from each pack resulting in better battery health.
Articles in this section
- Is an alarm offered with the HyperScrambler 2?
- Can I use the throttle and pedal assist at the same time on my HyperScrambler 2?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 function as class 2, 3 etc. ?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 brakes be upgraded?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 be ridden in the rain?
- Can the handle bars on the HyperScrambler 2 go higher/lower?
- Can I use another type of tire with my HyperScrambler 2?
- Is the HyperScrambler 2 seat the same as the Scrambler?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 number plates be removed?
- Will the 2nd battery of my HyperScrambler 2 come with an additional charger?