Yes, the HyperScrambler 2 must use at least one 52 V / 19.2 Ah battery pack. The 2nd battery pack can use the 52V / 13.0 pack, however we recommend using two 52 V / 19.2 Ah battery packs for optimum performance. Battery packs from other manufactures are not supported.
Articles in this section
- Is an alarm offered with the HyperScrambler 2?
- Can I use the throttle and pedal assist at the same time on my HyperScrambler 2?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 function as class 2, 3 etc. ?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 brakes be upgraded?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 be ridden in the rain?
- Can the handle bars on the HyperScrambler 2 go higher/lower?
- Can I use another type of tire with my HyperScrambler 2?
- Is the HyperScrambler 2 seat the same as the Scrambler?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 number plates be removed?
- Will the 2nd battery of my HyperScrambler 2 come with an additional charger?