We recommend looking at our size chart and viewing the standover height. The best fit will be comparing the standover height to your inseam measurement. You will want to clear the standover or else a quick stop can be perilous, but you also want to make sure you pick the largest you can fit over to get the best pedal extension.
Articles in this section
- What does the CrosscurrentS 2 weigh?
- What are the differences and similarities between the CrossCurrent S2 and the CrossCurrent X models?
- Can add a taller set of handlebars to the CrosscurrentS 2?
- How do I find which CrossCurrent S2 bike size is for me? I have my inseam size.
- Does the CrossCurrent S2 have GPS?
- Can I buy a 52v 19.2ah battery for my CrossCurrent S2?
- Can I put fat tires on my CrossCurrent X / CrossCurrent S2?
- When will my newly ordered CrossCurrent S2 ship?
- What is the warranty on the CrossCurrent X?