The largest tires you can run on a Crosscurrent are 2" in the rear and 2.2" up front. This is the widest you can switch to post-market without rubbing the frame.
Articles in this section
- What does the CrosscurrentX weigh?
- What bike is right for me? The CrossCurrent X or the RipCurrent S?
- Can add a taller set of handlebars to the CrosscurrentX?
- How do I find which CrossCurrent X bike size is for me? I have my inseam size.
- Does the CrossCurrent X have GPS?
- Can I put fat tires on my CrossCurrent X?
- When will my newly ordered CrossCurrent X ship?
- What is the warranty on the CrossCurrent X?