We recommend looking at our size chart and viewing the standover height. The best fit will be comparing the standover height to your inseam measurement. You will want to clear the standover or else a quick stop can be perilous, but you also want to make sure you pick the largest you can fit over to get the best pedal extension.
Articles in this section
- What does the CrosscurrentX weigh?
- What bike is right for me? The CrossCurrent X or the RipCurrent S?
- Can add a taller set of handlebars to the CrosscurrentX?
- How do I find which CrossCurrent X bike size is for me? I have my inseam size.
- Does the CrossCurrent X have GPS?
- Can I put fat tires on my CrossCurrent X?
- When will my newly ordered CrossCurrent X ship?
- What is the warranty on the CrossCurrent X?