For smooth and performance riding, we have flat bars on this model! You are limited by the length of the hydraulic brake cable and would not be able to add the riser handlebars and stem to this model. The best option is to purchase a post-market adjustable stem to give you a few inches of play.
Articles in this section
- What does the CrosscurrentX weigh?
- What bike is right for me? The CrossCurrent X or the RipCurrent S?
- Can add a taller set of handlebars to the CrosscurrentX?
- How do I find which CrossCurrent X bike size is for me? I have my inseam size.
- Does the CrossCurrent X have GPS?
- Can I put fat tires on my CrossCurrent X?
- When will my newly ordered CrossCurrent X ship?
- What is the warranty on the CrossCurrent X?