We recommend looking at our size chart and viewing the standover height. The best fit will be comparing the standover height to your inseam measurement. You will want to clear the standover or else a quick stop can be perilous, but you also want to make sure you pick the largest you can fit over to get the best pedal extension.
Articles in this section
- How much does the Ripcurrent weigh?
- Can I buy a rack and fenders for the RipCurrent?
- Can I switch the RipCurrent handlebars for flat bars?
- How do I find which RipCurrent size is for me? I have my inseam size.
- Does the RipCurrent have GPS?
- Can I buy a 52v 19.2ah battery for my RipCurrent?
- When will my newly ordered RipCurrent ship?
- What is the warranty on the RipCurrent?