The dual battery balancer circuit will pull current from both packs only when the voltage of both packs are similar. If the voltage mismatch is significant, the pack with the higher voltage will be used individually.
Articles in this section
- Is an alarm offered with the HyperScrambler 2?
- Can I use the throttle and pedal assist at the same time on my HyperScrambler 2?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 function as class 2, 3 etc. ?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 brakes be upgraded?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 be ridden in the rain?
- Can the handle bars on the HyperScrambler 2 go higher/lower?
- Can I use another type of tire with my HyperScrambler 2?
- Is the HyperScrambler 2 seat the same as the Scrambler?
- Can the HyperScrambler 2 number plates be removed?
- Will the 2nd battery of my HyperScrambler 2 come with an additional charger?