This article explains our process for returns and what is allowed to be returned after purchase.
- A 10% processing fee will be applied for any order being returned or cancelled.
- We cannot guarantee your order cancellation request will reach the shipping warehouse in time to stop your shipment, so please notify us as early as possible of your cancellation request.
- Make cancellation requests HERE and a support representative will calculate restocking fees on a per-item basis and provide confirmation if the order is eligible for cancellation.
- Refunds will be made to the method of payment used for the order.
- Pre-order items are eligible for 100% refund up to in-stock date. Once the item is in-stock it falls under the normal refund process.
- Unused bikes, parts, and accessories may be returned within 14 days of your receipt of the products by contacting us HERE.
- To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances/odors, and in the same packaging and condition that you received it.
- The box must be sealed and unopened. Please ship your bike back in its original box. A 10% processing fee will be applied.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for ALL shipping costs if they elect to return or exchange their bike.
Open Box/Refurbished Bicycle Return Policy
- Open Box bikes and refurbished bicycles are sold “as is” and are not eligible for return.
Non-returnable items include, but are not limited to:
- Used, Undamaged Equipment
- Apparel (clothing, hats, etc)
- Battery Packs
- Special orders
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
- Items that display wear
- For the purpose of warranty and returns, you are responsible for providing a return shipping box at your expense if you have discarded the original box in which the product was shipped.
- PLEASE RETAIN YOUR BIKE BOX even if it has been damaged in shipping.
- ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.
- If a return is received without an authorization code, the shipment is likely to be lost. Juiced Bikes accepts no responsibility for items returned to us without explicit authorization.
Returns of Defective Equipment
- Defective equipment is covered by our warranty policy. https://www.juicedbikes.com/pages/warranty
- Contact Juiced Support to begin the warranty claims process. Be sure to follow all Warranty Procedures and directions provided by a Juiced Support Representative.