Effective Date: June 19th, 2021
At Juiced Riders, Inc. (“Juiced”), we take great pride in the quality and durability of our products. We’re confident that you will be impressed as well, and we stand behind all of our products. Every bike we sell is covered by a limited warranty against Manufacturer Defects, subject to exclusions noted herein. This warranty is only valid in the United States.
Subject to certain limitations, new products purchased directly from Juiced (“Products”) are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship (“Manufacturer Defects”) for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase or delivery date, whichever is later (“Warranty Period”). Replacement parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the applicable Warranty Period.
This warranty is not transferable in any way and may not be exercised by anyone other than the original retail buyer (“Customer”) of the Products. Customer will be required to furnish the original receipt of purchase when filing a claim under this warranty.
As part of its New Bike Guarantee, Juiced will provide full replacement of any defective parts/components with free shipping within the first 30 days of purchase. After 30 days, the Customer is responsible for all return shipment costs to Juiced. This warranty applies only to Products, parts, and components manufactured, assembled, and sold as new by Juiced. The following components are covered under this warranty against Manufacturer Defects:
- Drive unit
- Mechanical components
- Electrical components
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
Upon receipt, the Customer should immediately inspect Products for damage. Freight damage claims can be extremely time sensitive, and therefore, Juiced will not accept freight damage claims later than 10 days from Customer’s receipt of the Product. The Customer should note any damage to the Products on the Bill of Lading before the shipment is accepted. The Customer should also document any damage with photographs, and date the images whenever possible. Furthermore, the Customer should keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete.
Damage claims must be reported to Juiced within 10 days of delivery. Please contact the Customer Support team for return/replacement instructions by submitting a ticket at support.juicedbikes.com.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the Products. Furthermore, this warranty will not cover any damage resulting from the abuse or neglect of the Products. Examples of abuse and neglect include, but are not limited to:
- Racing or competition use, modification of original parts, abnormal strain.
- Water damage.
- Lack of proper maintenance as described in the Owner’s Manual, installation of parts or accessories that are not equivalent in design and quality to genuine Juiced parts (“Incompatible Parts”).
- Use of lubricants that are not suitable for e-bike use.
- Damage as a result of accidents, collisions, road hazards, or operation on surfaces, such as stairs, not intended for conventional e-bike use; damage from external factors such as salt air or saltwater, bird droppings, or chemicals.
- Commercial applications, such as transporting cargo, delivering newspapers, and rentals.
- Temporary decrease in power or distance that can be traveled on a single battery charge, as described in the Owner’s Manual, due to operating conditions such as ambient temperatures, load, inclines, frequent starting and stopping, and normal system-protection functions, as well as temperature-related performance of the battery charger.
- Normal deterioration, including the gradual decrease of battery capacity over the warranty period as long as the battery capacity is still 50% or more of the initial capacity before the warranty expiration and the total number of battery charging cycles is 200 or less. Other normal deterioration includes natural fading of painted or plated surfaces, and cosmetic ozone or weather cracking in tires.
Any non-warranty work done concurrently with a warranty repair/replacement will be subject to ordinary parts/labor fees.
The following are circumstances that will void this warranty:
- Products that have been lent, leased, or rented commercially.
- Damage incurred due to the use of a third-party battery charger.
- Loss or damage incurred due to the Customer choosing their own shipping option or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
- Products that have been altered without the approval of Juiced.
- Products with alterations or additions of non-original or Incompatible Parts.
- Damage to or failure of Products resulting from weather or excessive wear and tear.
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, incidental, consequential, or intentional damage, as well as damage resulting from Customer’s abuse or neglect of the Product.
- Products that have been used or transported improperly (e.g., exceeding maximum weight recommendation).
- Products with damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing battery fully discharged over the winter).
- Products with an electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially or completely disassembled, except by Juiced or their authorized service providers.
- Products that have been disassembled in a manner not authorized by Juiced or that have had repairs attempted by anyone not authorized by Juiced.
- Products that have been damaged due to improper adjustment or maintenance.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE. JUICED MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. ALL WARRANTIES, WRITTEN, ORAL, OR IMPLIED, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE PERIOD AND TERM OF THIS WARRANTY. THE LAWS OF SOME REGIONS REQUIRE DIFFERENT OR LONGER TERMS FOR WARRANTIES, OR PROHIBIT CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES. THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES THE CUSTOMER WITH SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE, COUNTRY TO COUNTRY, OR REGION TO REGION.
The Customer is responsible for ensuring that Products are properly operated, maintained and stored as specified in the Owner’s Manual. The Customer must notify Juiced of any and all apparent defects to the Products within 10 days of discovery. In submitting a warranty claim, the Customer must provide specifics of any and all apparent defects, including photos and supporting evidence, as requested. Failure to provide information or other details as requested may result in a warranty claim being denied.
Juiced is not responsible for providing a box or packing materials for shipping if any parts need to be returned to Juiced as part of the Warranty Claims Process. Juiced is not liable for any loss resulting from the transport of Products to Juiced under a warranty claim. Therefore, it is highly recommended that the Customer obtain insurance to cover the replacement cost when shipping Products back to Juiced.
If it is suspected that any Product is defective, do not attempt to repair or replace it yourself or to have it repaired or replaced before contacting Juiced directly — doing so may invalidate the warranty and may cause additional damage, not necessarily limited to the Products at issue. Furthermore, such action may create the risk of injury or death.
Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim is processed. Therefore, customers are strongly encouraged to promptly register newly purchased Products. Customers can click here to register your bike.
SUBMITTING A CLAIM
Upon receiving a properly submitted warranty claim, Juiced will examine the claimed defect, and at its sole discretion, Juiced will either repair or replace any Products that it determines to be defective. The Warranty Claim Process is as follows:
- Retain the original packaging that the bike was shipped in, even if it has been damaged in shipping. Juiced is not responsible for providing a box for return shipping.
- Submit a claim ticket by clicking HERE. Juiced will not replace any Product without first receiving photos and/or videos illustrating the purported damage or defect of said Product.
- Juiced will contact the Customer to arrange for inspection of the damaged or defective Product, and then arrange for any warranty repairs.
- All claims under this warranty must be made directly through Juiced. Proof of purchase will be required with a warranty request. Before making a claim, it is recommended that the Customer contact the Technical Support team by submitting a support ticket as there may be a simple fix for the problem.
- Customer must promptly provide all of the information requested by Juiced including photos of any defective Products as requested.